“For some reason, I need to work from home for some weeks. But there are so many important files on my office computer that I might need. How do I access my work computer from home so I won’t bother downloading all these files?”
Regarding working from home, various tools aim to bring convenience and help increase employee productivity. But all you need is remote desktop software with the features of unattended remote access, file transfer, screen sharing, etc. It can meet all of your remote work needs with just one application.
The easiest remote desktop software to access work computer from home
What is the easiest remote desktop software to access work computer from home? AnyViewer is highly recommended. It allows direct remote connections across the internet. You can remotely connect to your work computer from home computer without any additional network configurations. No VPN or port forwarding is needed. Just download and install it, then you can get started with it right away.
What kinds of features does AnyViewer have?
Before learning to use AnyViewer, let’s see what kinds of features does AnyViewer have. AnyViewer has many impressive features that are made for remote work and remote teamwork. Here are what you can do with AnyViewer.
Features for remote work:
- Unattended access. It allows users to access an unattended work computer without permission
- File transfer. It allows users to transfer files between an office and home computer though a file manager or by dragging and dropping.
- Remote manage. It allows users to remotely lock, reboot, or shut down the work computer with one click from the home computer.
- Multi-monitor switch. It allows users to switch between an all-monitor display and a one-monitor display when connected to an office computer with multiple monitors.
- iOS/Android device support. It supports iOS and Android remote access, enabling users to access their work computers from mobile devices remotely.
Features for remote teamwork:
- Multi-session handling. It allows one user, for example, an IT professional, to access multiple work computers simultaneously remotely.
- Screen share. It allows users to view the remote computer’s screen or share their own screens with the remote computer.
- Real-time communication. It allows users to send text messages to the remote computer or chat with remote users in real-time via a chat box.
How to access work computer from home with AnyViewer
Let’s look at how to access work computer from home computer with AnyViewer. The process is pretty straightforward. You can follow the steps below.
Part 1. Configuration on the work computer in advance:
Step 1. Download, install, and launch AnyViewer on your work computer.
Step 2. Navigate to Log in and then click Sign up.
Step 3. Fill in the sign-up information and click Sign up.
Step 4. You have successfully logged into AnyViewer. Go to the Device tab, and you can see your device is automatically assigned to the account you have logged in to.
Part 2. Remotely access work computer from home computer:
Step 1. On the home computer, download, install, and launch AnyViewer. Then log into the account you’ve logged in to on the work computer.
Step 2. Go to the Device tab and click the work computer; then click One-click control to achieve unattended remote access. You can also click File Transfer to share files between computers.
Note: As mentioned before, AnyViewer also has a mobile version, which means you can remotely access your work computer from iOS or Android devices at home.
The bottom line
This post primarily introduces the easiest way to access work computer from home: the free remote desktop software AnyViewer. AnyViewer is easy to set up and use. With only a few steps, you can quickly get started with it. Besides, it provides many valuable features to help users complete remote work and remote teamwork more efficiently.