Are you wondering if TikTok perfectly fits your marketing strategy? If so, check out the following stats to know more about the valuable short-form video sharing platform. Now, TikTok is the popular platform for the trending social craze. With time, it has progressed as a key player in the customer purchasing journey, especially for product discovery. This is why most businesses or marketers have started building their strong presence on the platform. If you are a marketer, then to extend your business, you must know how to buy tiktok views and likes? Therefore, you will discover the trusted service provider and best purchase the suitable packages relevant to your brand’s growth. However, if you plan to integrate TikTok into your digital marketing strategy, here look over the few stats that help strategize the plan to stand one step ahead in the competition.
Table of Content
Massive User Base On TikTok
TikTok was first launched in September 2016. Since its launch, the user base of this platform has been steadily growing, and the reach is unstoppable.
- TikTok was the world’s most downloaded application in 2021.
- TikTok hit over 1 billion active monthly user bases in September 2021.
- TikTok’s major user base is Gen Z’s, and it is envisioned to beat Snapchat in 2023.
- According to studies, U.K users spend 27.3 hours, U.S users spend 25.6 hours, and Canadians 22.6 hours per month.
Who Wants To Use TikTok?
Instead of looking over demographics, it is imperative to determine TikTok users’ behavior and interest to know who your targeted audience is. Therefore, you can create content that resonates with them. Moreover, to make it viral, leverage TikViral and build strong engagement on the platform. Read more to know the interesting facts about who TikTok users are and what they often look for.
- 64% of TikTok users in the world are true selves on TikTok.
- 59% of users experience that there are users with similar interests and chances to build a sense of community.
- 56% of users post videos more than any other platform.
- 53% of global users trust others on TikTok.
- 78% say that the top brands are on TikTok.
- 70% of worldwide users say that they recommend TikTok to others.
- 44% of users like to watch branded content that is more entertaining and hilarious.
TikTok Grabs User’s Attention Than Other Type Of Media
Enticing the users is not easy as you think you have to make a lot of effort to impact the user’s mind. TikTok’s intriguing features help create eye-grabbing content that influences people to watch the content more than any other social media platform. Let’s look over the facts:
- 79% of worldwide TikTok users say that the content is unique.
- 68% discover promotions brands content is always different from any competitive platform.
- 41% of younger generations say after joining TikTok, they have reduced the time to listen to podcasts, and 33% say that they watch less TV.
- 73% of worldwide users say that they quickly discover a brand through the TikTok platform, interact with it, and build a deeper connection.
- 35% of users say after they started to use TikTok, they spent less time watching TV or videos.
If you connect with your customer on TikTok, you enjoy the benefits of establishing a strong brand presence. Moreover, you can tune up your strategy and grow your business.
TikTok Users Fully Engaged With The Content
Probably, you know that TikTok is the trending short-form video platform that fully engages the users on the platform. Continue to read the stats.
- 84% of users on TikTok say that they watch the various relevant content types on the platform.
- 77% of global users say they will read the comments on videos and posts on TikTok.
- 46% of TikTok users watch the content on TikTok without any distraction.
- Users spend an average of 10.85 minutes creating the most engaging content on the platform.
However, if you want to make the most significant impact on your brand, utilize TikViral and lead the path towards success.
TikTok Is Too Social
TikTok is the best place for everyone to create and discover new trends on the platform. According to the studies, users enjoy watching and creating content on the platform.
- 67% are posted videos.
- 66% join in interesting TikTok hashtag challenges.
- 65% stick with the latest trends.
- 61% chat with their friends.
- 57% learn new dance moves using TikTok.
- 56% create new content on TikTok.
- 55% generate authentic content on the platform.
TikTok Advertising Statistics
Are you considering TikTok the best fit for your marketing efforts and budget? If yes, look over the facts to get a clear view.
- The TikTok marketing campaign was successful twice.
- TikTok ads with influencer partnerships have reached a 65% higher view rate as per the study.
- Calls to action (CTAs) have uplifted the conversion rate to 152%.
- TikTok ads and brand-specific content increased 24% of a product recall.
Many businesses have started to use TikTok ads to entice users and increase their sales potential.
Wrapping It Up
TikTok is worth integrating as part of your marketing strategy. It never fads off and provides massive opportunities to grab users’ attention. Once reading the above stats, I hope you understand that TikTok is here to stay. As it becomes the mainstreaming application, get an overview of the TikTok stats and build a high level of commercial intent.