Growing businesses in today’s world is a tricky task. As a business establishment, you would always want your business and services to get to as many clients and customers as plausible. But growing the number of customers can create management concerns and can also hinder you from providing the best services to your customers. That’s where a white label help desk services provider helps you.
Defining White Label Services
A white label service provider is a team of IT experts who work in the background of an IT business company and provide IT services and help to the clients of the business. These IT service providers offer your business a wide range of services like customer satisfaction, client retention, and more without investing much in extra resources.
The ways and methods you opt for your businesses to grow play a very vital role in your business growth. If you hire a lot of employees, then it can add overhead costs and can be difficult to manage larger companies. But if you hire a white-label service provider instead, you can have productive solutions to expand your services, which is an effective way to avoid overhead costs. Their services include backup and thread recovery, cybersecurity, IT services to clients, and more.
5 Ways that Show How a White Label Service Provider Can Help You
- Bring Together an Intelligent Business Network
A White label managed service provider’s team is specialized and has expert staff members to focus on the major policies of the company and work on the requirements of the company. An expert team can help your business grow and can efficiently meet all the needs of your customers.
- Manage Convoluted Client Desires
If you think that your in-house team of IT members is enough for managing customer requirements, then you might be wrong. This is so because for many companies it is very difficult to face the challenges of handling convoluted assignments of the client, along with maintaining the quality of the services and avoiding over-budget issues. Therefore, hiring a professional and experienced white-label help desk services provides ample advantages compared to your IT employees, and helps in keeping your customers satisfied by fulfilling their needs.
- New Technology Application
In order to improve the operations of your IT business, you need to find out the underlying issues and create new solutions from day one. But if you partner with a white label service provider, it will be very easy to immediately implement the IT solutions that they will provide. These solutions and implementations are tested and tried and help you improve your business operations with lots of benefits.
- Minimum Risks and Issues
One of the most beneficial and advantageous aids of hiring a white label IT services provider is that they have a great ability to keep your IT organization free from the harms caused by a multiple of jeopardies and limit the risks to the minimum. With a foreseeing and preventive strategy, the team of the white-label service provider anticipates and locates any underlying infrastructure risks that might occur in the future.
- Decrease Functional Intricacy
In order to provide your IT business the clarity that is needed to grow successfully, you should assign a white label IT platform to meet the IT demands of your clients. This will help decrease any operational complacency and make your IT business come out as triumphant amidst your business rivals.
Benefits Of Hiring a White Label “Agency” Over a “Freelancer”
- Enables You to Hire the Right Resources: when you hire an agency, it ensures that you won’t be jeopardizing your future work. Many times when we hire freelancers, the work is not completed in the committed time period, or you won’t get the expert finish that a company might offer to you.
Also, if you hire a freelancer, you will have to hire again when the given work or project is over but when you hire a company, you are assured of a committed time span contract. You will also have the freedom to select or reject according to your portfolio and work preference.
- Assured of Credibility and Reliability: Reliability and credibility are the most important part of a project completion process. When you hire a freelancer for your work you will not know when they are on and they are off. This on-and-off thing affects the productivity of the work. They can go missing for a few days and you won’t even know how to contact them.
But when you hire a white-label company, you will be promised that your work will be done on time. They will be credible and responsible for the project to be completed without any hindrance. In the case of any fraud or missing, you will have a place to complain and your work will be completed with utmost responsibility.
- Communication Protocol is Followed: When you are planning for hiring an outsourcing help, communication becomes the most important factor. When you hire a freelancer for your project, you don’t know what will be their convenience or methods. This will also reflect their focus and commitment to the project giving them. Mostly, they are needed to be chased constantly for updates.
But when you hire a company, this communication issue won’t be expected. Professional agencies keep a smooth communication conduit. They deliver their expert services and most probably complete the project within the given span of time.
Types of White-label Partnerships
1. Based on Business Models
- Reseller Model: One of the most common types of white-label partnerships is Reseller Model. In this one company fosters the product and keeps the ownership of the product, but on the other hand, allows the other company to sell the product or services under their own brand. The reseller model type of partnership is seen in B2B service areas, where there is a necessity for important investments in sales.
- Product Co-creation: in this type of white-label partnership, there is cooperative work between two companies, and together they make an elite product that will have the brand name of either one of them, but both will own the product. Also, the company that made the most contribution will lead the company.
2. Based on the Service
- Service White Labeling: Services white labeling refers to the services that are provided by a company but allows the other company to sell it under their own brand name.
For example, say company A is a team of professionals who offer Website development and other IT services, whereas, on the other hand, Company B has a good market name for providing these services. Therefore, company A will provide the services to the clients of Company B, without company B requiring any experts or resources for consulting their own customers.
3. Based on the Transparency Level and Engagement
- Closed White Label
In this type of white-labeling partnership, the branding company signs a contract with the white-labeling company that their name won’t be enclosed to the end client. They have to work on the backhand and provide the services to the clients of the branding company. They can never contact any of the clients, neither they can disclose the private information of the end client.
- Open White Label
Open white-label partnerships are the type of white-labeling partnership that allows the client to know about the existence of the white-labeling partner. In this case, the branding company acts as the mediator between the white-label company and the client of the branding company.
Examples of Commonly Used White Label Services
- Web development and web design
- Development and design of web app
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Management (SMM)
- Pay-per-click management (PPC)
- Content development
How to Choose the Right White Label Company?
- The white-label company must be the right fit for your project or work. This is so because when you hire a white label help desk services provider, you are risking your whole client part of the business to that particular company. Therefore, you must not forget to check whether they offer the services according to your preferences. And thus, you can have interview sessions with the service providers.
- Make sure that the company that you choose has a good reputation. When you hire someone to do your job, you must always cross-check whether they are genuine and whether they are actually what they are showing. Make sure to go through the clientele and testimonials, so that you will be offered excellent services.
- Transparency matters, don’t ignore it. When you partner with a white-label agency, you will come to know that they are very particular and transparent with their work. They keep a good relationship with you and also communicate with you the updates of the task.
White label service providers are a team of experts who provide you with IT support services, software, and cloud services that help you get recognized among your business rivals. They also provide innovative services and cybersecurity to you and your clients that help your brand expand and grow successfully. In this piece of reading, we came across various types, benefits, and ways to choose the right white label IT platform service providers. Just go through them and have the best experience in partnering with them.