Instagram is one of the social media apps that has attracted many users since its inception in 2010. Over time, many features have been added to make it relevant, considering many similar apps are used for marketing. The good thing is that its use isn’t limited to any age or gender; it’s popular among teens, young adults, and even the older generation.
With over a billion users, you’d be curious about what photos and messages your spouse, colleagues, friends, or children share throughout the day. Employers also want to confirm whether their staff members focus on work or social media. On the same note, if you’re a parent, you’d like to know what pictures your children post or the people they’re messaging.
Indeed, with such vast numbers of Instagram users, you can’t believe everyone is a good person. Some strangers pose as someone with good intentions only to prey on young children online.
For this reason, you’d want to monitor their social activities. Spying is pretty straightforward if you employ the best techniques. Ideally, it’s best to use spy tools than attempt to hack an account. With that in mind, here are six steps to spy on Instagram photos and messages:
- Search For Reliable Instagram Spy Apps
If you want to be a good spy, the first step is to look for the best spy app. Some are free, while others require payment. Sites like EarthWeb review the best Instagram spy apps, and you’d want to check them out. Their features and capabilities vary, so you’d like to try out several of them and then settle on the one that’ll satisfy your needs. Below are some apps you can use to spy:
- Glassagram: This app provides a free trial version and a competitive subscription plan. An advantage is that it’s effortless to install. Moreover, it spies anonymously, ensuring the owner of the target gadget doesn’t notice it.
- uMobix: This is also another excellent app to try out. Among its top features is the ability to inform you when the target person goes online. It also shares every photo they post or message they send.
- Spyic: This software lets you obtain someone’s password and see whatever they’re doing on their device.
- Mobile Spy: This app is Global Positioning System (GPS) enabled, allowing you to know your target’s whereabouts. It also monitors their photos, camera activities, messages, and Instagram comments. It’s also recommended if you’re new to spying.
The list of spy apps doesn’t end here. There are many others you can try out. Feel free to explore more if the ones listed above don’t meet your requirements.
- Sign Up On The Instagram Spy Website
After you’ve found a suitable spy app, sign up on its host website. You’ll typically be requested to provide your email address and full name and agree to their terms and conditions. Registering is pretty quick if you know your way around the internet.
- Download And Install The App On The Target Device
After creating an account, download and install the app on the target device. It may not always be easy to obtain the device considering the person you’d like to spy on is probably on the phone most of the day. However, you can come up a good excuse and borrow the phone from the owner. The good thing is that the app is easy to install; you can do it quickly and return the mobile phone to the owner in just a short time.
- Disable Google Play Protect Before You Install
Before you install the app, disable the Google Play protection on the device to have an easier time downloading. The target person may get notifications on suspicious activities if you don’t do this step. So, turning off Google Play Protect can help avoid suspicions from the device’s owner.
- Configure The App
Ideally, you should see all the activities the phone owner does while online without them seeing the app on their phone. Follow the directions on the spy app user manual to configure it this way.
- Monitor The Target Device
After installation, you can comfortably sit back and monitor your target’s Instagram activities. If you notice something malicious that could cause harm to their life or a company’s reputation, you can take the necessary measures to stop it before it runs out of control.
Spying on Instagram photos and messages is pretty straightforward with a suitable app, unlike other techniques like hacking, which may require you to be considerably tech-savvy.
The only downside is you must have physical access to the target device, which may not be that easy, considering how most people are protective of their phones with different kinds of passwords.
Setting up your spy app can be challenging, but with the right tools and following the correct procedures will definitely help you achieve your goal.